Friday, September 19, 2008

Let's give this a try


This is my first time doing this so I am going to give it a shot. I decided to start this for all of our family members to see what is going on in our lives. It is becoming harder and harder to respond to emails and update everyone with pictures. I thought this was a good way to keep everyone informed; we'll see if I can keep it updated.


The kids are getting big! Peyton is rolling over now and holding her own head. She is taking a 6oz bottle and has been sleeping threw the night since she was 6 weeks old. She will also be starting cereal next week and gradually incorporating a new food every week. It's hard to believe she is 4 months old already.
Drew is doing good in school and playing soccer on Friday's now. He is spoiled and believes that he needs a toy every time we go shopping. We passed another mile stone recently with him; going poopy in the potty! (He has been potty trained for a while now but we had a little trouble going #2 in the potty)

The past couple of weeks have been really busy for Andy and I as well; we went to a concert, Andy was in a wedding and we have been to a ball game with some good friends. This weekend we are going to clean and put up Halloween decorations in anticipation of a much needed family visit from my folks in Indiana. Drew is also excited Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit and play with him and his toys.


That's all for now; until next time!

3 comments:

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

yay your a blogger! and payton and drew are so cute!

Dan and Sarah said...

It is time for another update! Keep going, the first one was great:-)

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

hey you suck! do a new one